[Zope-CMF] Re: CMF Tests: 8 OK, 1 Failed

yuppie y.2008 at wcm-solutions.de
Thu Feb 28 13:00:02 EST 2008

Hi Maurits!

Maurits van Rees wrote:
> CMF Tests Summarizer, on 2008-02-28:
>> Summary of messages to the cmf-tests list.
>> Period Wed Feb 27 12:00:00 2008 UTC to Thu Feb 28 12:00:00 2008 UTC.
>> There were 9 messages: 9 from CMF Unit Tests.
>>

>> Test failures
>> -------------
>>
>> Subject: FAILED (errors=1) : CMF-2.1 Zope-2.11 Python-2.4.4 : Linux
>> From: CMF Unit Tests
>> Date: Wed Feb 27 21:37:14 EST 2008
>
> I caused this failure.  I thought yuppie fixed it yesterday.

I fixed it in GS trunk, but forgot to backport the fix to the 1.3 branch
which is used by CMF 2.1. Can you port it back?

> Problem
> is that I cannot reproduce it: my testing environment apparently
> differs from that used in these daily tests.

unittest.TestCase doesn't initialize Zope, ZopeTestCase does. If you run
an other ZopeTestCase (or similar) before running your test, Zope is
still initialized. So this is a side effect depending on the order in
which tests are run. You can run the test file itself (or specific tests
using the testrunner) to minimize the side effects.

Cheers,

	Yuppie