[Zope-CMF] launchpad bug tracker - full details in bug reports

Hanno Schlichting plone at hannosch.info
Thu Jan 24 14:53:50 EST 2008

For those of you not reading the launchpad-users mailing list, there has
been an update which introduces a new option:

* You now have the option of receiving the full original bug report in
all bug notification emails. Visit https://launchpad.net/<my user
name>/+edit then check the "Include bug descriptions when sending me bug
notifications" box. (Bug 158668)

This has been on the wishlist of some people IIRC. In my case the option
was found under 'https://launchpad.net/~schlichting/+edit' or behind
'Change details' after clicking on my user name in the top right corner.

Hanno