[Zope-CMF] Re: GenericSetup 1.4 release

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Fri Mar 7 07:51:40 EST 2008

On Mar 7, 2008, at 13:26 , yuppie wrote:

> Looks like five.localsitemanager is missing in your setup. Yuppie

That's it, great catch!

So what do we do with this apparently undeclared dependency? It's not
mentioned in the top setup.py or in any text documentation in the
package such as in DEPENDENCIES.txt. Where does this need to go?

There's an egg with version 0.3 on the cheeseshop, is that an
acceptable version? I simply linked in what I had here from the
current CMFCore trunk, but that external is against the
five.localsitemanager trunk and the package itself contains no version
information whatsoever (documentation foul!).

jens