[Zope-CMF] Re: CMFCore badly registered on PyPI

Hanno Schlichting plone at hannosch.info
Sat May 17 06:23:16 EDT 2008

Hi.

Dieter Maurer wrote:
> I tried to easy_install CMFCore from PyPI -- this failed.

Not supported yet :)

> Apparently, "CMFCore" is only registered on "PyPI", not uploaded (this
> is okay).

I registered all the package names a while back, but forgot to remove
the 2.2.dev releases again. This is done now, so that there's no even
partial releases on PyPi anymore.

> Moreover, the url registered as home page
> ("http://www.zope.org/Products/CMFCore") apparently does not exist.
> I do not think that this is a good sign...

The setup.py files of all the individual packages need some love. I'm
currently quite pressed for time, so I haven't had a chance to do that yet.

Hanno

P.S. Currently Tres and Jens have PyPi access besides me. Yvo do you
have a PyPi account as well, so I can give you access?