[Zope-CMF] Pure CSS for main template

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Mon Oct 6 04:09:42 EDT 2008

Am 06.10.2008 um 09:47 schrieb Jens Vagelpohl:

> If all you want to do is tweak the main_template then a branch is
> overkill. I'd work directly on the trunk for that.

Easy enough, I guess.

>> easier to adapt through CSS, ie. swap between font-size based and
>> percentages. So good documentation of how the layout works is
>> essential.
>
> No worries, you've obviously done your homework. And thanks for taking
> this up, the current template has indeed aged a lot.

I'm probably better at HTML and CSS than I am at Python, although that
said some of the newer stuff is pretty heavy. And having done a couple
of sites that borrow heavily from CMFDefault over the last couple of
years I've got an appreciation for what would make that easier.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20