[Zope-CMF] [dev] more add menu changes

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Thu Sep 11 10:22:50 EDT 2008

Am 07.08.2008 um 12:26 schrieb yuppie:

> Proposal 2: main_template
> -------------------------
>
> CMFDefault menus are implemented in main_template. I propose to add
> a new section for 'folder/add' actions.

Hi yuppie,

finally had a bit of time to look at this. First of all thank you very
much for your work on this. It's a great pity your not here at the
DZUG conference to discuss.

I have an extremely basic implementation of this for the CMF:

from Products.CMFCore.utils import getToolByName

tt = getToolByName(context, 'portal_types')
ti = tt.getTypeInfo(context)

poss_types = ti.allowed_content_types

add_forms = []

for t in poss_types:
     # get type info for child
     nti = tt.getTypeInfo(t)
     if nti.add_view_expr != '':
         url = nti.add_view_expr_object
         add_forms.append({'title':nti.title, 'url':url(context)})

return add_forms

I can't think of any other way to do this other than to call this
expression before returning it to the template. But it's more than
possible I've overlooked something.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark