[Zope-CMF] [dev] five.localsitemanager: dependencies

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Sat Feb 14 10:22:47 EST 2009

Am 12.02.2009 um 14:45 schrieb yuppie:

>       install_requires=[
>         'setuptools',
>         'Zope2 >= 2.12.dev',
>       ],
>
> Is that the right way to resolve that issue? Could it cause any
> trouble
> if I would check in that change?

Only for someone wishing to use it totally outside of a Zope context.

I'm not that familiar with Buildout but I would have thought that any
direct import dependencies should be listed - and zope.location
doesn't seem to be (neither are zope.event or zope.site for that
matter). OTOH the condition >= seems to be being incorrectly
interpreted. If this is a bug then it should be filed.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20