[Zope-CMF] zc.formlib and content types

Miles miles at jamkit.com
Mon Jan 26 09:44:40 EST 2009

Hi,

I was playing with using zc.formlib and five to create some content
types - not exactly ahead of the curve, I know.  I have it all working
fine for basic edit/add forms.

I want to replace one of the operations in a site that is a multi-page
"wizard" with something based on zc.formlib.  Previously, the entire
process is part of one view class, as it shares a lot of logic.  Is
there an elegant way to do this rather than creating 3 separate forms?
What's the "preferred" method for achieving a multipage form.

I googled for examples, but didn't find anything relevant to this.

Thanks for your help,

Miles