[Zope-CMF] Help with tests

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Sun Jun 7 08:39:15 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm having a little trouble with writing the tests for my formlib
folder contents view replacement. The basic tests (based on yuppie's
doctests) are fine but incomplete. I'm now integrating batching and am
getting caught on view permissions for DummyContent objects.

This is the test:

     def _make_batch(self):
         from Products.CMFCore.tests.base.dummy import DummyContent
         batch_size = 25
         for i in range(batch_size + 2):
             content_id = "Dummy%s" % i
             content_obj = DummyContent(content_id)
             content_obj.portal_type = "Dummy Content"
             obj = self.folder._setObject(content_id, content_obj)
             content_obj.manage_setLocalRoles('user_foo', ['Owner'])

     def test_check_batching(self):
         self._make_batch()
         batch_size = 25
         view = ContentsView(self.folder, TestRequest())
         self.assertEquals(view._getBatchObj().sequence_length,
batch_size)
         self.assertEquals(view.navigation_next['title'], "NEXT N
ITEMS")

and this is error:

   File "/Users/charlieclark/cmf-svn/CMF.buildout/trunk/src/Zope2/src/
AccessControl/ZopeGuards.py", line 71, in guarded_getitem
     if getSecurityManager().validate(object, object, None, v):
Unauthorized: (item 0): You are not allowed to access 'Dummy0' in this