[Zope-CMF] Rename form

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Thu Jun 18 08:35:08 EDT 2009

Am 18.06.2009, 12:10 Uhr, schrieb Raphael Ritz
<r.ritz at biologie.hu-berlin.de>:

> FWIW: I find it quite natural wanting to rename "this specific thing
> that I'm just looking at" so my vote would be for any IContentish
> object. In the UI sense at least ...

I've been thinking along the same lines and it wouldn't be difficult to
add another action for renaming individual content objects. Renaming via
folders is presumably a continuation of the way things are done in the ZMI
which is, of course, how we generally do things in file systems. Nothing
wrong with keeping it around even if I think the more content-centric
(egid, what a neologism!) approach would be to work with the object itself.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20