[Zope-CMF] IndexableObjectWrapper

Miles miles at jamkit.com
Tue Mar 10 09:36:31 EDT 2009

Thanks!

> You already noticed that the wrapper is instantiated directly, so
> that's what's going on. No magic, no component architecture.

Thanks for the clarification.  The bits that confused me were:

class IndexableObjectSpecification(ObjectSpecificationDescriptor)

class IndexableObjectWrapper(object):

     implements(IIndexableObjectWrapper)
     __providedBy__ = IndexableObjectSpecification()

What does this code actually achieve (I get the implements bit, obviously)?!

> Whether that is good or bad or should be changed is a different issue.

I will write up a short proposal.

Miles