[Zope-CMF] Error with a macros object

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Sun Nov 29 11:16:40 EST 2009

Am 29.11.2009, 15:56 Uhr, schrieb Charlie Clark <charlie at begeistert.org>:

> I think I've traced the source of the error. In
> Products.Five.browser.metaconfigure there is the following mixin and the
> key access is understandbly raising the error.

Phew, I've solved the problem:

Macro configuration has changed from a browser:view to a browser:page
directive.

from

   <browser:view
       for="*"
       name="standard_macros"
       permission="zope2.View"
       class=".standardmacros.StandardMacros"
       allowed_interface="zope.interface.common.mapping.IItemMapping"
       />

   <browser:page

--
Charlie Clark