[Zope-CMF] CMF Tests: 3 OK, 2 Failed

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Thu Apr 15 09:20:27 EDT 2010

Am 15.04.2010, 15:03 Uhr, schrieb yuppie <y.2010 at wcm-solutions.de>:

> AFAICS all 3 failures were caused by that change.

Seems indeed to be the case. All better now - change committed.

>> My mistake as I only tested
>> against CMFCore although I don't quite understand how the import_export
>> tests pass but this fails.  Removing UniqueObject as base class fixes
>> this
>> so I'll commit that. Although, as I do think the CookieCrumbler should
>> be
>> unique in a site I'd be interested in fixing these tests so it can go
>> back
>> in.
> UniqueObject is derived from ImmutableId. I think you have to set this
> for the class:
>    id = 'cookie_authentication'

Okay, makes sense if the tests are patched accordingly. Need to check what
was causing your new doctest to fail.

I'll pick this up when I've made CookieCrumbler able to handle views. The
plan on this is

1) Proper interface for CookieCrumbler

2) Use actions for login/logout

3) Announce the deprecation (from CMF 2.4?) of the login/logout properties
as these will be replaced by action lookups. Is there any point in
maintaining the other properties as variables?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director