[Zope-CMF] getActionObject() deprecated?

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Mon Apr 19 17:32:04 EDT 2010

Am 19.04.2010, 15:35 Uhr, schrieb yuppie <y.2010 at wcm-solutions.de>:

> And please don't forget that I plan to replace the unauth redirect code
> completely.

I've been working on a "getLoginURL()" method to be able to handle
login/logout actions as well as the current behaviour but I don't seem to
be able to write any usable tests as the methods depend on "getToolByName"
which works fine for the root object as long as the tools are registered
but not for the CookieCrumbler itself. I just get an AttibuteError for
whichever tool: "portal_url", "portal_actions", etc.

Is it wrong to test like this?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark