[Zope-CMF] Test setup problems with Zope 2.13

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Sun Jul 11 13:39:10 EDT 2010

Hi Charlie,

On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 7:31 PM, Charlie Clark
<charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu> wrote:
> 2010-07-11 19:23:38 ERROR Application Couldn't install BTreeFolder2
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>     stat_info = os.stat(path)
> OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
> '/Users/charlieclark/Sites/cmf-svn/CMF.buildout/trunk/src/Zope2/src/Products/BTreeFolder2/btreefolder2.gif'
>
> I see from the updates that Products/BTreeFolder2 has been deleted /
> factored out. The question is - where's it gone to? Or what bits of my
> buildout do I need to reinstall?

When you work against an SVN checkout, please make sure to always run
both SVN update and bin/buildout. Also check svn status for orphaned
directories (those with a question mark) and delete them.

Products.BTreeFolder2 doesn't live inside the Zope2/src tree anymore
but is a standalone distribution. In Zope 2.13 this distribution is
still a dependency of Zope2 and installed when running bin/buildout.
Only in Zope 2.14 will it be a complete optional dependency.

If you follow my above instructions, you should get a working buildout again.

Hanno