[Zope-CMF] Test setup problems with Zope 2.13

yuppie y.2010 at wcm-solutions.de
Tue Jul 27 07:09:17 EDT 2010

Hi!

Hanno Schlichting wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 3:26 PM, Hanno Schlichting<hanno-+xqiSR9SqHvsq35pWSNszA at public.gmane.org>  wrote:
>> Hhm. This all looks like a can of worms to me. I think I'll still
>> revert my changes for 2.13 and see if I find the proper motivation to
>> fix this for 2.14 instead.

The whole registerPackage concept is a can of worms. We need real ZCML
directives for *all* the stuff currently done in initialization
functions. And to deprecate the usage of initialize instead of expanding
that old concept to non-product packages.

> I reverted this now and all tests pass again. Both CMF 2.2 and CMF
> trunk against Zope 2.13.

I guess some more changes should be reverted. There is at least a
ZopeTestCase.installPackage('OFS') in the FunctionalLayer of CMFCalendar.

Cheers,

	Yuppie