[Zope-CMF] Site syndication form

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Fri Oct 1 03:35:19 EDT 2010

Am 30.09.2010, 00:08 Uhr, schrieb Charlie Clark
<charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu>:

> I think we must be talking at cross purposes here. It sounds to me like
> SyndicationInfo is like an Annotations adapter for a folder. Whether the
> information is stored as an "opaque" (this may be the wrong term) object
> in the folder or using an Annotations adapter seems moot (English sense)
> to me and, therefore, not important right now.

And to answer my own question on this as well - IAnnotatable would require
another dependency for CMF, plus: what you should be annotatable? OTOH As
IAnnotatable is effectively just a marker interface I don't see any
particular problems with doing the same as we do with Workflow and store
the information in a _syndication dictionary and restricting the
adaptation to IFolderish.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark