[Zope-CMF] 2.3

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Wed Apr 4 09:17:33 UTC 2012

On Apr 3, 2012, at 14:55 , Charlie Clark wrote:
> I had a go at autogenerating the api documentation but failed miserably - lots of empty pages got generated because Sphinx had trouble with import paths. Does anyone know the appropriate incantations for this?

I have fixed it by creating a small buildout configuration at the root of the package that will create a working sphinx-build script under bin/ with all the dependencies set up, and by replacing all faulty module references to "CMFDefault" with "Products.CMFDefault".

I also cleaned up many Sphinx complaints about bad formatting.

jens