[Zope-CMF] 2.3

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Wed Apr 4 17:54:26 UTC 2012

Am 04.04.2012, 17:45 Uhr, schrieb Charlie Clark
<charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu>:

> At the risk of looking like Baldrick: which configuration are you
> referring to? CMFDefault's own buildout or the top-level one? I see the
> CMF buildout has gained the sphinx-quickstart command but I haven't
> quite worked out how to get this to run using my local files.

Sometimes it just helps to ask the dumb questions out loud...

docs support has been added to the Products.CMFDefault *package*. The key
was in that word, Charlie. :o api-doc stuff looks pretty reasonable but
needs some trimming: all sub-folders including tests are treated as
packages which doesn't make a great deal of sense from the point of
documenting the API.

>  """
> fuchsia:CMF charlieclark$ bin/sphinx-build src/Products.CMFDefault/docs
> tmp
> Running Sphinx v1.1.2
>  Exception occurred:
>   File
> "/Users/charlieclark/Sites/CMF/src/Products.CMFDefault/docs/conf.py",
> line 16, in <module>
>     import pkginfo
> ImportError: No module named pkginfo
> """
>  sphinx-build no longer works. Or should I be working from CMFDefault
> checkout and building from there?

See above. Should probably check why documents now can't be generated from
the top-level of the project, although package level is probably saner.

>  I also cleaned up many Sphinx complaints about bad formatting.
>  Thanks. I'm still working on fixing up the intra-document references
> and footnotes which I want to be able to build before checking in.

I can, of course, now do this! Time to review the Sphinx documentation to
reduce my error rate!

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark