[Zope-CMF] Weird UnicodeDecodeError with zope.formlib

Patrick Gerken patrick.gerken at computer.org
Wed Nov 28 23:12:39 UTC 2012

With the information you provided I'd first try this on a python prompt on
a working machine : "Köln" == u"Bonn"
If this does not throw the same error, somebody changed the python default
encoding. Then I'd look if some of my validators get constraints with
umlauts.
But I guess, you tried that already?