[Zope-CMF] [dev] CMFDefault: renaming type action urls

yuppie y.2013 at wcm-solutions.de
Tue May 21 10:34:59 UTC 2013

Hi!

Charlie Clark wrote:
> Am 13.05.2013, 10:06 Uhr, schrieb yuppie <y.2013 at wcm-solutions.de>:
>
>> Types: File, Image
>> Action: object/view
>>   old: url_expr="string:${object_url}/file_view"
>>   old: url_expr="string:${object_url}/image_view"
>>   new: url_expr="string:${object_url}/view"
>
> I think this is possibly the only one I would question: why the explicit
> view as opposed to "/"? Is this difference between viewing the file or
> image with metadata and when it is used as a resource elsewhere?

Yes. Default view and 'view' are identical for other content types, but
File and Image have a download view and a preview.

> Otherwise it's a very sensible clean up of a wart of the old style

Meanwhile this is checked in. But if there are no objections I'd like to
make a small modification:

We have 'view' (not 'viewing') and 'edit' (not 'editing'), so I think we
should use 'share' instead of 'sharing' for local roles.

Cheers,

	Yuppie