[Zope-CMF] New release in 2.2 line?

Matthew Wilkes matthew at matthewwilkes.co.uk
Wed Feb 4 02:20:37 CET 2015

Hi all,

I have had some work recently for a client that was having difficulty
with their Plone deployments due to a proliferation of custom install
code working around missing features in standard Generic Setup handlers.

I've made some commits to a bunch of Plone core packages to fix many of
these, but one of the most important ones is in CMFCore: the structure
importer. I've made some changes on the 2.2 branch (now merged to trunk)
that allow round-tripping of workflow state and allow folderish types to
use DAV based import/export. I've been careful to retain backwards
compatibility, but as always more eyes on the code would be helpful.

I'd very much appreciate a release in the 2.2 series to make this code
available to them (and others) without them having to pin their own
release, what do others think?

Cheers,

Matt