[Zope-CMF] [Zope-dev] CMF on something git like? Was: Products.PluggableAuthService to github?

Patrick Gerken gerken at starzel.de
Thu Feb 19 10:51:29 CET 2015

Kallithea sounds fun too. But I am not volunteering for fun :-(

I am all in for having a mirror of the repos on github. It is not too
hard to merge Pull requests coming from github into a git repository
somewhere else. What is a pity is that syncing bugs and comments on
commits or inline comments is not possible or has no ready to use tools.

Best regards,

    Patrick