[Zope-CVS] CVS: Packages/Moztop/doc - INSTALL.txt:1.8
Sidnei da Silva
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:24:53 -0500
Update of /cvs-repository/Packages/Moztop/doc
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv22557/doc
Big refactoring. Renamed idesupport to moztop support. Adding a utility to get Resource Types
=== Packages/Moztop/doc/INSTALL.txt 1.7 => 1.8 ===
--- Packages/Moztop/doc/INSTALL.txt:1.7 Tue Mar 11 14:30:41 2003
+++ Packages/Moztop/doc/INSTALL.txt Thu Mar 20 13:24:23 2003
@@ -11,38 +11,23 @@
2. Open Mozilla and click on moztop.xpi. The installer will then install
MoZTop in your Mozilla Chrome directory.
- 3. Optionally, register the 'idesupport' product with Zope 3, so that you
+ 3. Optionally, register the 'moztopsupport' product with Zope 3, so that you
get real data:
- a) In ZOPE3_ROOT/src create a 'zopeproducts' directory.
+ a) Link the 'moztopsupport' directory in zopeproducts:
- b) Make zopeproducts a package by executing:
+ ln -s MOZTOP_ROOT/moztopsupport ZOPE3_ROOT/src/
- touch ZOPE3_ROOT/src/zopeproducts/__init__.py
+ b) Insert the following entry into ZOPE3_ROOT/products.zcml:
- c) Link the 'idesupport' directory in zopeproducts:
+ <include package="moztopsupport" />
- ln -s MOZTOP_ROOT/idesupport ZOPE3_ROOT/src/zopeproducts/
- d) Insert the following entry into ZOPE3_ROOT/products.zcml:
- <include package="zopeproducts.idesupport" />
- e) Now we need to give the Unauthenticated User called 'anybody' the
- 'Manager' permission by adding the following line in
- <grant role="Manager" principal="anybody" />
- f) Start Zope, so that Moztop can find the server.
+ c) Start Zope, so that Moztop can find the server.
4. The current version of the nsXmlRpcClient.js version is broke, so that you
need to copy the version in Moztop/ to $MOZILLAHOME/compoments.
- 5. Copy Moztop/moztop/content/setup.js.in to Moztop/moztop/content/setup.js
- and edit it to reflect your system/situation.
- 6. Now call 'make run' to run the IDE. Optionally, launch Mozilla
+ 5. Now call 'make run' to run the IDE. Optionally, launch Mozilla
and chose 'Moztop' in the 'Tools' menu.
@@ -56,7 +41,6 @@
3. Get the latest CVS version from cvs.zope.org/Packages/MoZTop.
4. Link MoZTop/moztop in $MOZILLAHOME/chrome.
Note: If you Data.fs is empty (i.e. has no Content Objects in it) you will see
an empty tree. In order to get a nice tree, simply add a couple of