[Zope-CVS] CVS: Packages/Moztop/moztop/content/menu - connection-wizard.js:1.4
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 10:02:37 -0500
Update of /cvs-repository/Packages/Moztop/moztop/content/menu
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv29193/moztop/content/menu
Okay, here lands a major rewrite Paul and I were working on:
- Implemented DataSourceManager and refactored SitesManager.
- Datasources are now managed only from the tree directly, no private
copy is kept.
- SitesManager makes now full use of the information found in rsd.xml.
Note: Not everything is working yet, so we need to keep digging:
- Gets wrong datasources for SitesManager
- Cannot add sites due to the problem above
- For some reason the content in Content and Packages is not displayed
correctly. Some inspection of the RDF is necessary. On the other hand,
fixing the above problems could fix this one too.
=== Packages/Moztop/moztop/content/menu/connection-wizard.js 1.3 => 1.4 ===
--- Packages/Moztop/moztop/content/menu/connection-wizard.js:1.3 Thu Mar 20 14:30:50 2003
+++ Packages/Moztop/moztop/content/menu/connection-wizard.js Sat Mar 22 10:02:07 2003
@@ -108,8 +108,7 @@
// Now we call addSite in lib/sitemanager.js
- sm.addSite(newsite_title, newsite_siteurn, newsite_siteurn,
- "", "");
+ sm.addSite(newsite_title, newsite_siteurn, newsite_siteurn);