[Zope-DB] re: links between zope sites

Andrew Perella ajp@eutechnyx.com
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 12:42:18 -0000

woops I pressed send to early!

I wanted to add the wiki page script that I wnted to run from the other
site:

<dtml-in "aq_parent.objectValues(spec='ZWiki Page')"
sort=bobobase_modification_time reverse>
[<dtml-var "id()">]
<dtml-comment>not so important
<dtml-var "getSize()">
</dtml-comment>
<dtml-if zwiki_timezone>
<dtml-var "bobobase_modification_time().toZone(zwiki_timezone).Date()">
<dtml-else>
<dtml-var "bobobase_modification_time().Date()">
</dtml-if>
<dtml-if username>
<dtml-var expr="UserRef(user=_.getitem('username',1))">
</dtml-if>

<dtml-if sequence-end>
</dtml-if>

</dtml-in>

Regards,
Andrew

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. No communication sent by e-mail to or from Eutechnyx is intended to give rise to contractual or other legal liability, apart from liability which cannot be excluded under English law.

This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.

www.eutechnyx.com Eutechnyx Limited. Registered in England No: 2172322