[Zope-DB] re: links between zope sites

Matthew T. Kromer matt@zope.com
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 09:07:39 -0500

Note that 'aq_parent' means 'the item I was accessed through' ie your
parent container.  So, if you replace aq_parent with a fully qualified
path component, you should be able to have it work from anywhere else
from the site.  For instance if your wiki is in

	/sitea/notices/myWiki

you could replace 'aq_parent' with 'sitea.notices.myWiki'.

Note that this question really belonged on Zope@zope.org, not zope-db.