[Zope-DB] MySQLdb

Andrew Perella ajp@eutechnyx.com
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:14:18 +0100

I have installed MySQLdb and Zope on win2000. From a python command prompy I
can connect to a database. However from a python script within zope,
the web browser brings up a user/password request every time I try to
connect. The user in this dialog defaults to the current zope login, but the
password never works- it asks 3 times and then fails to authenticate. Any
ideas what is going on here?

Cheers,
Andrew

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. No communication sent by e-mail to or from Eutechnyx is intended to give rise to contractual or other legal liability, apart from liability which cannot be excluded under English law.

This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.

www.eutechnyx.com Eutechnyx Limited. Registered in England No: 2172322