[Zope-DB] Date Structures

Lindstrom Greg - glinds Greg.Lindstrom@acxiom.com
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:38:42 -0600

Greetings-
I have started learning Zope and web design, and so far love what I see.  I
am creating a fairly simple web application to track activity of our
volunteer fire department and would to know where I could get
information/examples of what is available in various databases for Date/Time
structures? I am assuming there is a standard Date/Time data structure in
SQL? Is it accessible via Zope? Any links/books/tips you care to pass on
would be gratefully appreciated!

Greg Lindstrom
Acxiom Corporation,                    mail: CWY10011149
InfoBase Products Development                  office: (501) 342-1626
301 Industrial Blvd, Conway, AR, 72032     fax:     (501) 336-3911
email: Greg.Lindstrom@acxiom.com

"Mojo, You're a Bad Monkey"  Bubbles (Powerpuff Girl), after a failed
attempt by the evil Mojo to overtake the world.