[Zope-DB] ZSQL, sum() and you

Russell Hires rhires@earthlink.net
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 09:27:13 -0400

This is a suggestion and a question as I'm a relative Zope Newbie and an SQL
Newbie while I'm at it...

Why not have zope look at the figures returned in the column, and just add
'em up and then divide by the number of times it had a number to go through?
Each row.column is an object, right? Is it possible to get the object's
value, and then add it, like a "for" loop, but in DTML?

Hope this is helpful, and if not, I hope I get a good answer myself!

Russell