[Zope-DB] How to view a dynamically generated ZSQL query

Jorge O. Martinez jmartinez@eMediaMillWorks.com
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 14:34:54 -0400

Thanks Charlie!

<dtml-var REQUEST> is what I needed to display the VARS. Now I hope
someone knows a trick to display the query in the ZSQL method being
executed (whether it executes or fails).

Regards,

Jorge M.