[Zope-DB] page not found error while connecting

Chason Hayes chasonh@hotmail.com
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 14:56:54 -0500

I know I shouldn't but I am. first I select Psycopg_database_connection (Z
Psycopg Database Connection) from root folder of zope.

The next page says the connection is closed. I click on open connection and
get the page cannot be found message.

I have viewed the source for the form and see that the action is
"manage_open_connection" but I cannot find this in zope. Perhaps that is the
problem. any suggestions?