[Zope-DB] page not found error while connecting

Chason Hayes chasonh@hotmail.com
Fri, 06 Dec 2002 08:13:02 -0500

There is no error. It just displays in the frame the standard browser
message that you get when you type in an incorrect url and it announces that
the page is not found. I tracked down the manage_open_connection method and
traced it to a call to manage_main with a dtml file as a parameter but I
can't tell why this method doesn't open properly. the dtml file has a
conditional that displays one result if the connection is open and another
if it is not. Can there be another condition? I can't see how. Should I
reinstall zope?