[Zope-DB] (no subject)

Martin Gebert Murphy@members.netsolution-net.de
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 14:00:02 +0100

Gareth Evans schrieb:

>hi I've now changed the syntax after your good advice to be
>
>select e.trap, e.datestamp, e.trapoid, e.trapfull, e.target,
>e.enterprise, e.community,e.generictrap, e.version, e.severity, v.var,
>v.num from snmp_trap_entry as e, snmp_trap_vars as v where e.auto=v.auto
>and e.auto=4
>
>i still get a zope failure
>Site Error
>An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
>
>Document Template Parse Error
>
>Voyager Error
>Voyager has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
>
>Error Type: Document Template Parse Error
>Error Value: No name given, for tag <dtml-var var null="">, on line 47
>of <string>

Well, that's obviously an error in your document; seems like you're
mixing TAL and DTML statements?! I don't think it has to do with the Z
SQL method, but I can't lay my finger on anything without more
information. I'd suggest that you post that issue on the main Zope
mailinglist (zope@zope.org) together with the relevant code snippet;
there are lots of TAL gurus there :-)

Good luck!

Martin