[Zope-DB] join

Gareth Evans g.evans@rms.co.uk
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:50:35 -0000

right it works if I call it from another document in Zope.
the reason it seems to have failed is because I was testing it directly
through the manage page on the Zope server and it couldn't format the
response.=20
cheers Gareth

> =20
>
>Well, that's obviously an error in your document; seems like you're=20
>mixing TAL and DTML statements?! I don't think it has to do with the Z=20
>SQL method, but I can't lay my finger on anything without more=20
>information. I'd suggest that you post that issue on the main Zope=20
>mailinglist (zope@zope.org) together with the relevant code snippet;=20
>there are lots of TAL gurus there :-)

>Good luck!

>Martin

This message has been checked for all known viruses by the=20
RMS Services Ltd Virus Scanning Service. For further information visit
http://www.rms.co.uk or call UK 01454 281265

This=20message=20has=20been=20checked=20for=20all=20known=20viruses=20by=20=
the=20
RMS=20Services=20Ltd=20Virus=20Scanning=20Service.=20For=20further=20infor=
mation=20visit
http://www.rms.co.uk.co.uk=20or=20call=20UK=2001454=20281265