[Zope-DB] variable names from DCO2 sql-method

Nicola Larosa nico@tekNico.net
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:00:29 +0100

> the column NoMatterWhatCase can be accessed as NOMATTERWHATCASE or any other
> combination of small/caps but not the other two columns. i believe this is
> true for Postgress as well, but am not sure and, frankly, I haven't bothered
> to check ;)

Yes, I verified this in PostgreSQL, and it's even mentioned in the
documentation ;^) . You have to use double quotes if you want case sensitivity.

--
"MP3 the king is a mighty warrior, but he's showing new wounds.
Ogg [Vorbis] is the successor to the throne ... In this case,

Nicola Larosa - nico@tekNico.net