[Zope-DB] Re: [Psycopg] Transactions with Zope

Matthew T. Kromer matt@zope.com
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 08:07:49 -0500

On Friday, January 25, 2002, at 04:09 AM, Hannu Krosing wrote:

> It is a hairy problem deep in Zope transaction management that manifests
> itself when something raises an exception during commit and then the
> finally: clause clears a list of registrees before abort is called.

When you come back in, I'd like to hear more about this; if there is
something broken with either the transaction manager semantics OR how
the DA is registering itself with the transaction manager I may be able
to help.