[Zope-DB] ZOracleDA issue for Zope as a service under W2K?

Paul Browning paul.browning@bristol.ac.uk
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 08:06:23 +0100

Hi. Insights/suggestions please ......

I've successfully installed Oracle8i client and
ZOracleDA on other boxes running NT4 and happily
use Zope + ZOracle DA as an NT service.

But can't reproduce I my success under W2K .....

I _can_ get things to work if I start Zope from the
command line (having created a system variable
PYTHONPATH to point to the Oracle DLLs) on W2K.

I _can't_ get things to work as a Service on W2K. In Event Viewer
I see:

Event Type:	Information
Event Source:	PythonService
Event Category:	None