[Zope-DB] ZMySQL: Canīt browse columns

Luis Martin Arganaraz amartin@softlab.com.ar
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 18:20:04 -0300

Hello everybody,

I have installed ZMySQLDA-2.0.8 on Zope-2.5.1 (Windows NT) The MySQL
(version = 3.22.23) is on Windows 2000. MySQLdb is version 0.9.1.win32-py2.1.
I create an ZMySQL DataBase connection but when I try to browse in any of
the tables an error is prompted. I work with the error information and it
seems to be that the "store_result()" (line 233 of db.py of ZMySQL product)
fails. It returns None. The db object seems to be all right.
I have just look for an answer in all this mailing list and in zope.org
without success.
Is this a problem with MySQL DB?
Also I could do queries without any problem.
Any suggestion?
Luis.