[Zope-DB] Zope Unsubscriptable object error

Mark Evans wavecat01@attbi.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 08:42:32 -0700

Thanks for the reply, Dieter.  Your reply gave me confidence that External
Methods are truely autonomous, so I went back and checked.  I'm embarrassed
to say the code does work, it was my test query that was generating the
error.  One of the id's I was checking for was not in the database. This
returns the 'None' object, which of course, is not subscriptable.  I'm glad
to have this cleared up.

Thanks for the help,

Mark Evans