[Zope-DB] Re: Zope-DB digest, Vol 1 #191 - 1 msg

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 01:38:13 -0500

You can also use something like ZPatterns to keep your data in MySQL,
but have it *appear* as attributes of Zope objects. There is a ZPatterns
based authentication product (LoginManager) that would permit you to
connect your existing MySQL username/password info to handle Zope
authentication. I've used LoginManager with CMF and it works great!  The
bad news is that ZPatterns has a bit of a learning curve, but we can
help with that. ;-)

take care,
-steve