[Zope-DB] Psycopg and HappySession module

Federico Di Gregorio fog@initd.org
30 Jun 2002 20:38:16 +0200

--=-SZKrYAyv9vx8B+Wnzmax

Il gio, 2002-06-27 alle 12:43, FLOPEZ ha scritto:
[snip]
> 	These errors ocurres with 1.07, 1.08 and 1.09 versions of Psycopg
>=20
> 	In both errors seem that the problem is my HappySession Module.
>=20
> 	There is any inconpatibility between Psycopg and HappySession?

yes, psycopg use real objects for date&time columns while other adapters
use plain strings (like zpygresql does) and happysession is not ready
for it. a couple of str() in happysession should suffice to fix the
problem. also, someone was helping me writing the psycopg<->pygresql
compatibility layer but he disappeared ;) (read: the "zpygresql mode"
check button will work when i'll have some time or more requests...)=20

--=20
Federico Di Gregorio
INIT.D Developer                                           fog@initd.org
             A short story: I want you. I love you. I'll miss you. -- Me

--=-SZKrYAyv9vx8B+Wnzmax

--=-SZKrYAyv9vx8B+Wnzmax--