[Zope-DB] Problem selecting Oracle LOB's

Matthew T. Kromer matt@zope.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:19:53 -0500

Jorge O. Martinez wrote:

> Matt:
>
> You are absolutely right. I looked at the source, and this is coming
> back as well:

>             (DIDN'T SEE THIS)
>
> I'll try what you suggest. One question though. How do I call the
> 'select' method? Does this look correct to you:
>
> <dtml-in select>
> <dtml-var Products.DCOracle2.db.LobLocator>
> </dtml-in>
>
> Thanks for your quick and accurate response,
>
> Jorge M.

Hmm -- the select method?

There's the select statment in your SQL method -- I think that's what
you mean; so if you have a SQL method "myquery" from a Python script you

results = context.myquery(parm1=value1, parm2=value2, parm3=value3) # etc

for result in results:
    print result['column1']
    print result['column2']

    lob = result['lobcolumn']