[Zope-DB] sqlvar tag has no type="boolean"

Ashley ashleyg@dnai.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:56:03 -0800

I'm using the same versions as you.  I got my inserts to work by using
<dtml-var> instead of <dtml-sqlvar> on boolean attributes.  I'm trying
to use radio buttons to force either true of false values from the user.

I really am a beginner though.  So far zope has been kicking my ass but good.

ashley