[Zope-DB] Sybase DA

Rusch, Daniel Daniel.Rusch@GlobalCrossing.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:45:50 -0500

All

I get the following error message when I compile the Sybase DA on Solaris
2.6, Sybase Version 11.9.2, Zope 2.6.0 (Python 2.1.3)

cat: cannot open /home/zope/lib/python2.1/config/Setup.thread

It continues/finishes to compile  but when I try to import the sy_occ.so
file into python to ensure that every thing is working I get the following
error:

ImportError: ld.so.1: /home/zope/bin/python: fatal: relocation error: file
/sybase/lib/libcomn.so: symbol comn_malloc: referenced symbol not found

I check the message board archives, but was unable to find anything related
to this problem.  Any help would be appreciated

P.S. Please reply to all, I am not currently monitoring this list , Thanks.

Sincerely,

Daniel G. Rusch