[Zope-DB] DCOracle2 StoredProcedure from Python

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 17:39:05 +0200

Hi.

I have a stored procedure:
function PM.PM_07.GET_FORMAT returns OUT VARCHAR2, has arguments:
=09P_PROPERTY IN VARCHAR2

And I have a some def, which should call this procedure:

    def __call__(self, request, *procParam):
=09"""Object called"""
=09
=09oraProc =3D getattr('somewhere', 'zopeStoredProcedureObject')

=09# This is O.K., but I want to pass parameters!
=09dataObj =3D oraProc('DATE')

=09# This will crash: invalid data type bound
=09dataObj =3D oraProc(procParam)

Yes, because a "procParam" is a tuple. The question is how to call it fro=
m my=20
def, if I have dozen of different procedures? :/

--=20
Regards, Bogdan

TCP_UP - The 16-bit TCP Urgent Pointer, encoded as the hex
      representation of the value of the field.  The hex string MUST be
      capitalized since it is urgent.
=09=09-- RFC 3093