[Zope-DB] Zope ODBC Database Adapter under python 2.2

M.-A. Lemburg mal@lemburg.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:38:22 +0200

Edward A Armstrong wrote:
> Is there any way to get this to work under Python 2.2 (don't ask; I don't
> have the luxury of being able to run 2.1x)?  If not, can I get a hold of
> the sources and attempt recompile/port this myself?

FYI, the mxODBC Zope DA is currently in beta and will soon be
released as new product to the Zope world. mxODBC and the DA
work just fine under Python 2.2.x as well, so switching is not
a problem. However we probably won't be distributing binary
versions for Python 2.2 per default, since this would be
non-standard.

If you're interesting in trying the beta, just send me an email.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH