[Zope-DB] Problem with Zope, SQL, batching and REQUEST

Charlie Clark charlie@begeistert.org
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:22:14 +0000

Hi,

I've just discovered a problem with batching and ZSQL: it seems my REQUEST
object is disappearing when using next. This affects both DTML and ZPT.

I've got a form with some choices (name, town, etc.) which calls either a
DTML method or a ZPT which in turn call the ZSQL passing on the appropriate=

values (town=3Dd=FCsseldorf) and such. This works fine but any subsequent
pages called by start:int=3D20 seems to ignore anything put into the form. =
Am
I right in thinking this is because the REQUEST is not being passed on? If
that is the case, what would be the best way to go about it?

Haven't been able to unearth anything on this via Google.

Thanx for any pointers

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark