[Zope-DB] connect oracle database with oracle client 9i and DCOracle on zop e plateform

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario@ita.chalmers.se
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 14:17:55 +0200

>From the INSTALL File included in DCO2:

"SOURCE INSTALLATION

 For installation from source, on Unix systems, type

 	"make"

 and the Makefile will attempt to properly configure your system.

 <windows stuff deleted>
"

This process will "guess" what Oracle version you are using and do it's
thing properly.

Hope this helps.

/dario