[Zope-DB] Re: ZMySQLdb

Eron Lloyd elloyd@lancaster.lib.pa.us
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 09:49:40 -0500

Okay, I wasn't sure. If you look at the activity log:
http://sourceforge.net/project/stats/?group_id=22307, you'll see that the
code hasn't been touched in almost a year, with the Zope DA version 2.0.9b2
being still in beta since last March. I'm new to databases and MySQL, but not
to Zope, and was wondering if perhaps an effort should be made to review the
code to keep it up to date with Zope...I'm sure enough people rely on this
wonderful project to keep it healthy and active. I just get concerned about
code that is over a year old (if it is stable thats ok, but let's move it up
to v. 1.0).

Take care,

Eron

> Does it need any? And did you look at the sourceforge project page - the
> last update was 6/02:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/mysql-python
>
> If you have suggestions I'd recommend you contact Andy himself; he doesn't
> respond quickly, but AFAIK he still maintains this two packages.
>
> Martin
---